Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's to Come

I have a confession to make, loyal readers.  I have been holding back on you.


Yes, I have been consuming products of various kinds (not literally, but figuratively) that I have neglected to inform you about.  I have watched movies, read books and played games and I have not spread the word about any of them as I usually do in order to try and steer you in the right direction.


I have failed you, but I hope to make up for it soon.


A movie review will be posted here later today and there are other reviews in the works.  I won;t make any promises, but maybe they will appear here today as well or they might appear over the next few days.  Of course, I may also decide to pepper them throughout July just to spread things around a little, you never know.


Either way, brace yourself for some good old-fashioned TGD opinions, because they're on the way.  Hope you're as excited as I am.  Actually, I hope you're more excited because I'm pretty underwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment