Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something Big is Coming Soon...the Second Part of it, Anyway

I have made the decision to begin writing a second book of the story previously featured here on Transformer Generation Dad entitled Exceptional. I hope to be done with part one later this evening, but since I haven't posted in a few days, I thought I'd drop these links to the first book of our tale in your lap and let you chew on them prior to diving in to the new adventures later tonight:







For those who had never read this story, I hope you enjoy it. Fr those familiar with it, please take the time to review. Our new edition will hit the ground running. I realize the writing isn't the most polished, but with a busy schedule, I enjoy writing what I can. Besides, what do you expect from a free blog? Regardless, I hope you enjoy reading and take flattery in any elevated expectations you have of me.

I hope to see you all back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment