Friday, July 1, 2011

Welcome Back, Monthly Poll

If you haven't read the post directly below this one, then it may come as a surprise to you that our poll question is being pulled from the weekly features and returned to its original status as a monthly poll. Shame on you for not checking in earlier in the day.

Your transgressions aside, it is time to get to the new poll question for the month. Forget the fact that the last question asked for your favorite kids' cereal. Lame question. I killed it. It deserved to die. It was out of mercy more than anything, really. Don't judge me.

Since I proclaim to be a "regular American dad," I ought to recognize that July Fourth, the day our country celebrates Independence Day, falls within July. That's why I have always considered it one of the most aptly named holidays. The poll question seems like the perfect opportunity to celebrate this. Thus, I would like to know which of the following is most American:
  • Apple Pie
  • Baseball
  • Capitalism
  • Obesity
You can only pick one, so choose wisely and stay tuned for the impending graphic on the first of August to announce the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment