Friday, November 25, 2011

The Best Laid Plans...

Well, I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I did not spend my Black Friday in the streets of downtown Chicago in a cape and tights, collecting money for a veterans related charity as I so boldly proclaimed that I would.  Apparently, charities are not eager to accept a random strangers' offers to wear ridiculous costumes and accost other random strangers while trying to shop and ask them for money.


However, please rest assured that the charity we attempted to contact on behalf of Transformer Generation Dad's has received some money from us.


Such is life.  You live, you learn, you make promises that you cannot keep which end up disappointing you and the ones you love.  The next time, things will be better planned and done so more in advance.  That is life's true lesson, to learn from your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment