Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Feast You Eyes on the New Poll

A new month has arrived.  As I slowly regain consciousness from my stolen Halloween candy induced sugar coma, I decided to check the final results of last month's poll.


Lady Gaga was deemed the most frightening Halloween costume.  I wholeheartedly agree.  In fact, I refused to answer the door at one point for a young girl in what appeared to be a meat dress.  I quickly turned off all the lights, laid down flat on the floor, with my hand holding my dog's mouth closed so that she was not alerted to anyone being home.


Our traditional monthly image is in the works and will be posted later, but I wanted to get a new poll up and running in the meantime.  November witnesses the last of the leaves falling from the trees and the great shoving of food into American bellies.  With the feast that is Thanksgiving already on my mind, I'm wondering what my readers plan on eating this year.


Are you a traditionalist?  Are you looking to fry anything you toss down your gullet?  Are you vegetarian?  Or are you just plain lazy?  Cast your vote today.

No comments:

Post a Comment