Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Sorry, Chuck, Please Don't Kill Me

Apparently Chuck Norris jokes are not as funny to everyone else as they are to me. I regret to inform you all that this blog will not feature a weekly Chuck Norris joke. I cannot, in good faith decide to proceed with such a feature without a two-thirds majority in favor, lover of democracy as I am. The voting was actually dead even.

My link to the Chuck Norris joke page will have to suffice. It is with a heavy heart and sincere apologies to Mr. Norris that I move forward to our new poll for this month.

I was enjoying a bag of pretzel M&Ms the other day. Have you tried these? They're pretty good. But that got me thinking back to the days when there were only two M&M varieties.

My question to you, kind readers, is which M&M is your favorite. Let's see who wins come the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment