Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Last Thing These Weekly Features Need Is Another Cup Of Coffee

Just as I must take out the garbage, mow the lawn and change my underwear, it’s time to update the weekly features.

This week’s top 5 is Steve Buscemi roles. Yes, I have randomly (did you think there was any other method to this blog) decided to honor that great American actor who many know as the funny looking guy. Allow me to apologize in advance for disqualifying voice credits, otherwise his portrayal of Randall in Monsters Inc. would have surely made the list along with Mr. Nebbercracker in Monster House:

5 – Rockhound in Armageddon
4 – Crazy Eyes in Mr. Deeds
3 – Donny in The Big Lebowski
2 – Carl Showalter in Fargo
1 – Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs

This week’s cool-ass thing you will never own is your own radio station. It would be nice to mess with people’s heads though and play all country one day and switch to mariachi music the next.

This week’s sign you are a nerd is that you’ve counted how many times a movies has departed from the book it’s based on. It’s going to happen. Deal with it. You either liked the movie or you didn’t. If you want an experience that is exactly like the book, just read the book again.

This week’s lesson learned is that the warning on the side of the inflatable pool telling you to keep it on level ground is there for a reason. You will understand that reason when you have to explain to your neighbor how their flower garden ended up washed two blocks down.

This week’s Star Wars quote is: “You like me because I’m a scoundrel. There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life.”

And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for, the new weekly feature I promised last week. Yeah, remember, I told you to look forward to a new feature? What, didn’t you read it last week? Anyway, the new feature is a weekly equation. This week’s is:

h/t = s/m

where h represents the humidity percentage expressed in decimals, t represents the temperature in Fahrenheit degrees, s represents the sweatiness of my ass and m represents my mood, the lower the integer, the worse my mood.

That’s all for now. Thanks again for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment