Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Poll Is Over! Long Live The New Poll!

Over the past month, the readers of this blog (The smartest, sexiest blog readers on all of the internet might I add? Yes, I might.) have cast their votes on which celebrity they would most like to punch in the face. It was a close race, but in the end, Rosie O'Donnell came out the victor. Or would winning this poll make her the loser? Wow, deep.

You asked for it, so Transformer Generation Dad (which has the smartest, sexiest...I said that already?) will do for you, virtually, what you cannot do in real life for fear of arrest and prosecution...and persecution because I believe the Constitution mentioned something about freedom to despise celebrities.


There you have it. You're welcome.

This photo highlights two issues. First, the fact that Rosie O'Donnell is so annoying that despite having flown under the radar for far longer than any of the other celebrities available to vote on in our poll, she still placed first. Second, that I need to invest in some higher quality photo editing software.

But this poll is last month's news. We (me) here at Transformer Generation Dad (where the smartest and sexiest readers come to...are you sure I already said that?) are always trying to stay on the cutting edge of what our readers (who are the smar-...sorry, never mind) are thinking. We (I) want to know your opinions, because we (not me) really care.

So, as I come to depend on coffee once again to get myself up and moving and get out the door to send my sons to school, I wonder, of the two major coffee franchises (sorry Caribou), which do you like better, Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks?

Cast your vote this September and maybe you will be rewarded with a cheesy edited image on the first of October.

We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment