Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vote For Me! Love Me!

Highly intelligent, wonderfully loyal, amazingly sexy, adverb adjective readers, today I ask a favor of you.

I hope that my asking you for something doesn’t cause you any distress. I assure you I do not wish to be the proverbial panhandler, stepping aggressively into your path and insisting on your change as you just try to make it to your office with enough time to spare to grab some coffee and a bagel from the lobby kiosk before hitting the elevator.

On the contrary, I felt that, having brought you, my intelligent, loyal, sexy readers such joy and happiness over the last several months that it was time for you all to give back.

Now who’s the bum asking for a handout? Huh!?

But that’s all water under the bridge, readers. I forgive you. Besides, when this blog has been providing you such extremely humorous posts, who wouldn’t want to just take and take and take without giving back? Who could resist the urge to mooch free laughter and the occasional nugget of knowledge from Transformer Generation Dad when it’s all there for free? Let it be known that I am a kind and benevolent blogger and I intend to continue to give to my readers.

The gift that I give you today is a pre-packaged way for you to give back to Transformer Generation Dad for all the countless hours of entertainment you have been provided. Feel guilt no more. Now, there is a link at the bottom of the left hand column…

(<-------- That’s this side)

…that allows you to vote for this blog in the Hottest (in a cool, not sexy way) Daddy Blogger category of the Blogger Choice Awards.

Oh, readers, if you could just help me achieve this one small goal (note: goal is actually somewhat large), I promise to forever provide you with the high quality posts (note: post quality is actually quite low) for the rest of eternity (note: this claim is obviously impossible, but hopefully I outlive you and you never know the difference).

So get out there and vote, intelligent, loyal, sexy, young, shapely, hip, sassy, supple, adjective, adjective, adjective readers. Win me a Blogger Choice Award and you shall also win my heart (note: possession of my heart shall be retained by me indefinitely).

On one final note, my wife proofread this post for me and then said, “You sound too needy and pathetic. I’m not even going to vote for you now.” (note: I wasn’t asking her opinion, merely for proofreading…okay, so that’s my final note)

No comments:

Post a Comment