Thursday, April 22, 2010

Third Person Thursday Postponed to Sunday

I know everyone out there in my imaginary fanbase was expecting to read the exciting next chapter in the ongoing saga Exceptional today. I am sorry to disappoint.

To be perfectly honest, I rushed last week's installment and was disappointed myself. Thus, I have decided to take some extra time on the next step and build excitement to the point that I cannot possibly fail to disappoint everyone even further.

But seriously folks, t-ball and other various errands that come along with parenthood have left me sleep deprived and unprepared to deliver a quiality prodcut. That's why I'm taking today off and leaving you only with this post to explain myself.

I will get back to the mindless rambling you've come to expect here tomorrow and the Thursday edition will appear Sunday when weekly features will also be updated.

Thank you for your patience. I must go now. First pitch for my 5-year-old's game is in one hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment