Monday, December 13, 2010

I Can't Believe I Forgot to Post This Yesterday! Stan Lee, Forgive Me!

The other day, I saw something that blew my mind. The official trailer for Thor. Go ahead, follow the link and watch it. I'll wait...

Awesome, right?

I know!!!

If you are anything like me, you watched that at least three times and had to wait at least twenty minutes until you could get back to reading this. It's alright. I understand and I'm here for you.

When I first saw that Chris Hemsworth (an actor I didn't recognize) was cast in the title role, I was underwhelmed. Now that I see him in action, however, he makes a damn good god of thunder. The only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not they make him appear taller than everyone else in the film. I imagine they can just use camera angles like they did in Lord of the Rings and Elf (did they have the same director?) but I didn;t get a good look at Thor next to any mortals in the trailer, so I can't tell.

Anyway, now that I've seen this trailer, Christmas is going to just be another day that I need to get through in order to get just a little bit closer to its release.

I'm sorry if watching it has done the same to you, but I couldn't very well keep it from you. Our relationship is based on trust and honesty and I respect that too much to not show you the Thor trailer. I know every passing day may feel like sheer emptiness until we are able to watch the movie, but at least we'll be experiencing that together.

May Odin help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment