Friday, October 28, 2011

Third Person? There Wasn't Even One Person!

I need to issue the few regular readers that I have an apology.

One of my favorite things about writing this blog is writing our Third Person Thursday posts.  Last week, I began a story about two brothers.  The first portion of it was much shorter than I had initially meant for it to be.  I fully intended to make up for this by having this week's Thursday post contain that content which was originally to appear in part one as well as the second concluding portion of the story.

Alas, I did not do that.

What you were treated to instead was a big fat zero on one of the most important days of the Transformer Generation Dad week.

I'm sorry, loyal readers.  Please don't give up on me now.  I will win back your love and affection.  I will work over the next few days and post the rest of the story before Halloween is over even if I have to do so through extreme discomfort due to a belly full of my sons' bogarted trick-or-treating spoils.

No comments:

Post a Comment