Monday, April 9, 2012

They're Heeee-ere

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, O...M...G!!!!!


(deep breath)


(exhale)


Ahem...what I meant to say was that today is a day to celebrate.  Today, the Marvel Super Heroes Lego sets have become available.  As I write this, the main page for the sets still reads "Coming Soon," but I assure you that at the Lego Shop page, they are listed as available.


The thing that caught me off guard was that I was expecting sets tied into next month's Avengers film.  I had already seen the minifigure versions of Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, etc.  What I did not expect was an X-Men set that included minifigure versions of Wolverine, Deadpool and Magneto.  Cool!


Now if you'll excuse me, research needs to be done here in the Transformer Generation Dad household.  If I am to properly manipulate my sons into using their Easter money to purchase a few of these sets, I need to maximize the minifigures that will be acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment