Saturday, May 1, 2010

Four Is The New One

Episode IV is victorious! America has spoken!

I guess the result of my little poll isn’t the consensus of the nation, but it’s the majority opinion of as much of the nation as I care to hear an opinion from. As long as the very few people regularly reading this blog agree with me that Episode IV is the first Star Wars movie you should show to your kids, I’m pleased with the outcome. After all, I wasn’t really trying to see what everyone thought, just prove I was right.

But seriously, folks, thank you to those who voted. I still believe starting with Episode IV is the way to go, but I can see how some people may want to start at the chronological beginning of the whole story. I’m actually surprised by how one-sided the voting was.

I have several potential pieces half-written, but was unable to complete a single one to my satisfaction and it has now become quite late. Thus, in order to spare you from my over-tired ramblings, I will keep this post short. I spent a lot of time outside with my boys today and the fresh air has me worn out. I will get back to my well-rested ramblings tomorrow.

A new poll is also imminent, so please be on the lookout for it. Those of you who are already following the blog on Facebook will no doubt be receiving constant reminders about it in your news feed. Please don’t de-friend the blog over it.

So, again, from all of me here at Transformer Generation Dad, thank you for reading and voting on the poll. Please keep coming back and tell your friends to check out the site. If you could start with your cool, powerful, influential friends first, I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment