Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Fantasy Team by Any Other Name...Would Suck

During this week's weekly features post, I became sidetracked when my brain began randomly generating potential NFL fantasy team names.  I spent probably as much time deciding which of these names to include in the post as I spent writing the rest of the weekly features.  Frankly, it was a lot of fun.

Thus, I have decided to offer my services to those who may still be in desperate need of a cool team name this NFL fantasy season.  My proclivity to do so can even be customized to your needs.  Just let me know the effect you're going for and I will try my best to oblige.

Are you looking to be oxymoronic?  Try Grrrrrl Scout Cookies or Sweet Chewy Center if your team's success relies on the up the middle running game.

Perhaps intimidation is your priority.  Then I Shoot Lasers or Executioner's Hood might be the name for you.

Are you a sports geek?  D is for Dalek, The Bothans or Galactus's Endless Hunger may suit your needs.

Feeling onomatopoetic?  SNIKT!, BAMF!BAZINGA!, KRAKA-POW! or Pew! Pew! Pew! could work.

Complete randomness more your style?  Alex P. Keaton's Necktie.  First thing that popped into my head.

All these names and more are rattling around in my brain, just waiting for you to take one.  Seriously, please take one, they're driving me crazy and taking up way too much space in there.  I feel like the party host that insists you take home leftovers because the fridge is already at capacity.

There is no charge, it's just something I realized I enjoy.  Of course, should you decide to enlist my services, I would ask that you follow Transformer Generation via all possible social media and vote for the blog.  Perhaps you could even visit the store and purchase one of the many bad ass t-shirts available (we are always adding more!) but there's no pressure.  The fact that you have stopped by to read this blog is payment enough.

Feel free to ask for your custom fantasy team name today.  Just comment below and I'll provide you with an absolute TGD generated original.

No comments:

Post a Comment