Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Third Person Outlet

I didn't get around to a Third Person Thursday post yesterday, but that is because I have been splitting my creative energies lately, producing some work for the Yahoo Contributor Network.  If you would like to read my latest story, you can check it out here.  Another should be posted there soon and I'll be sure to pass the link on to all of you.


Please also keep in mind that I will be trying to produce work for them on a more consistent basis from now on and I want all of you here to read it too.  You can look at any of my work on the YCN simply by clicking the cute little Ewok picture (my very own creation, mind you) in the right hand column.  If you like what you see, let me know.  If you don't, keep your mouth shut.


But seriously, folks, I appreciate any constructive feedback.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment