Thursday, March 22, 2012

Third Person Thursday in a New Location

Third Person Thursday has been a fine tradition here at Transformer Generation Dad of which I am quite proud since its early days of bloghood.  Not every Thursday has been graced with a new work of fiction, but a good percentage of them have.


While I plan to continue providing my readers with such entertainment at this blog for a long time to come, I am proud to announce that a short story of mine can currently be read elsewhere.  I recently submitted a western story to the Yahoo Contributor Network and it was accepted and published there.  In an effort to continue continue providing you with a dose of fiction every Thursday, I encourage you to take a look at the story, entitled The Weight.


I hope you enjoy it.  I am also working on a quick story that I hope I might be able to post later today, but if it needs to wait until next week, at least I'll sleep better knowing I've provided you with some entertainment to carry you through your Third Person Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment