Monday, August 2, 2010

Punch Your Vote

I’m a bit disappointed in two aspects of this past month’s poll.

First of all, I’m saddened that peanut was not the run away favorite M&M variety. It is unquestionably superior to all the other listed flavors in size, shape and deliciousness. All those who responded with any other answer are obviously insane.

The second thing I’m disappointed in is the fact that I am only accusing five people of being insane. This was an extremely low poll turn out.

Ever the gentleman (and humble too), I have graciously decided to take the blame for making last month’s poll question something less than exciting. I suppose the decision wasn’t one people took seriously.

So, I asked myself, “Self, how could you grab the attention of the masses with this month poll? What pertinent issues should I search for input on?”

These questions, combined with a shameless grab at attention led me to decide that this month’s poll would deal with the single most important and interesting topic to each and every freedom loving American:

Celebrities!

Woo-hoo!

So, please participate. Tell your friends. Which celebrity would you most like to punch in the face?

I know there are so many annoying douche bags that have been left out, but I tried my best to choose those featured most in the media lately and I stayed away from politics. This is purely about movie, television and music personalities. I included two from each of these categories. Admittedly, Rosie O’Donnell hasn’t been in the news much lately, but I had to put her on there. Guess where my vote is going.

If there were a write-in option, I would have provided it. Instead, I encourage you to vote for one of the existing choices and attach any names you thought should have made the list to the end of this post in the form of a comment.

Happy voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment