Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Games Won on Last Month's Poll. Let the Geek Games Begin.

February's poll is over and I'm excited as hell to get to the Geek Tournament that is to take place as our March poll. However, in sticking with tradition, I am supposed to provide you with an image inspired by the poll results.

The majority of you decided that you use being snowed in as an excuse to play more video games (over drinking, eating, sleeping and even making babies...you are an odd crowd aren't you?). Thus, I submit to you the following scribble:


Admittedly, I took the easy way out on this one. So what?! I'm excited for the Geek Tournament to begin and you should feel the same way! You would feel the same way if you cared about me at all!

Anyway, fare thee well, February and now, bring on the madness of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment