Thursday, March 31, 2011

I Don't Know What Happened, But...

For some reason, the twenty-five votes that had previously been cast in our Geek Tournament Championship game have been deleted. I have no idea why and am frustrated to no end. It would figure that the very final game would be the first time that this would occur.

However, in my attempt to make things right, I am going to credit each contestant with the amount of votes they had last night and add the current total to that score. Lego will be deducted one vote because I voted for it myself just now to see if things were running properly.

So here's what we have: As of 3:40 CST on March 31st, 2011, Lego has three votes, plus the fifteen it had yesterday and Lord of the Rings has four votes plus the ten it had yesterday. Out current total is now as follows:

Lego - 18
LOTR - 14

That's all for now. I will keep you all updated. If your vote was canceled out, feel free to vote again and if you can, let me know you recast your vote so I can stop double crediting it.

What a mess. Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment