Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Star Wars Day!

Don't have enough time to celebrate this day the way I would intend, so allow me to celebrate all that is the greatest series of science fiction adventure movies ever made (except maybe for Episode I, but the foundation needed to be laid) by passing on one piece of information.

The scheduled release of the entire Star Wars collection on Blu-Ray, including a whole load of special features which no doubt cost the lives of many Bothans, is due to be released in the States on September 16th. That is awesome news. You can read more about it here at GeekDad.

In the meantime, try to keep it together. I'll be using the numerous superhero movies being release this summer to attempt to curb my enthusiasm.

May the Fourth be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment