Monday, May 9, 2011

Oops! Here's the New Poll.

After making such a big deal about the fact that the poll was joining the weekly features on this blog instead of changing only monthly, I neglected to recognize it in the weekly features post. Yes, I suck. But at least I admit my mistakes and make lame attempts to correct them.

That said, allow me to acknowledge the winner, nay winnerS of last week's poll. Captain America's shield and Thor's hammer, Mjolnir, tied for the most awesome super hero accessory. I had a tough time choosing my favorite between those two as well, which only makes me more confident that I have my finger on the pulse of the nerd community. It also swells my hope that you few but loyal readers may be influenced by my personality and that eventually, you may bend to my every whim. Mwah-ha-ha-haaaaa!

Moving on, let's have a new poll question. Every now and then, I find myself with chocolate chip cookies...okay, they are kept in my home constantly. But sometimes, I don;t realize how low the milk supply is and, BAM! There I am with chocolate chip cookies but no milk. That's when I need to go with a back-up beverage. So which do you choose? The three available options (in alphabetical order) are Beer, Coffee and Juice.

I'll tell you what my choice is next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment